Audit & Inspection Reports
Areas the audit covers:
- Utilisation of warehouse capacity and effectiveness of layouts
- Control of warehouse processes
- Warehouse Systems
- Storage equipment
- Materials Handling equipment
- Inventory management
- Continuity Planning
- General warehouse housekeeping and condition
- Cost and operational control
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A SAMPLE AUDIT REPORT
Audit Management Report
- The management report lists and compares the previous KPIs to the latest, and which corrective actions have been addressed and importantly what issues are still outstanding.
- Using a traffic light colour-coded key scale; allowing auditors and management to prioritise tasks in order of importance.
- Establishing new KPIs, whilst implementing and maintaining your facility and inventory optimisation.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A SAMPLE MANAGEMENT REPORT
- Health & Safety checklist
- Site and building inspection
- HGV walk-around checks
- Risk Assessment Inspection
- Forklift truck and MHR maintenance
- Vechicle/defict audit
- Waste Recycling inspection
- Food Safety checklist
"The Premium Package was invaluable; made more so by the ongoing licence to implement and record corrective actions"
John Ford: Global Operations Director
"The Warehouse Auditor is recommended and endorsed by the UK Warehousing Association as an innovative Continual Improvement tool"
"Confidence in quality of our warehouse processes has improved and is helping us achieve BRC accreditation across two sites"
Jayne Masters: Sales Director
"The Standard 'Self Audit' Package is better suited to our multi-national 3PL clients in the Asia Pacific region"