Control of Warehouse Processes and Systems
With the aid of drop down menus and system prompts The Warehouse Auditor will assess the control of processes and standard operating procedures within the warehouse facility focussing on the following areas, make comments and observations and where needed recommend corrective actions:
- Is there a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and if so how effective is it?
- Are staff adequately trained?
- Is the management structure appropriate?
- Is flow of work vs. resources managed effectively?
- What are the key processes and are the Standard Operating Procedures appropriate?
- Are storage locations zoned for fast movers?
- Is there a continual process improvement strategy?
- Is there effective sales and operations planning activity in place?
14 day Free trial
With no obligation to purchase
Call now on 03450 17 99 44
Click here for your FREE Trial
The second and final days of Multimodal 2017 were busy and went really well for visitors and exhibitors alike. The whole 2017 event was lively,...
Today is Build Up Day for Multimodal 2017! Hosted this year at NEC Birmingham! Gideon Hillman Consulting and The Warehouse Auditor...